Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Index Of My Girl.jpg I Am Moving And Want To Alter My Personality And Style...?

I am moving and want to alter my personality and style...? - index of my girl.jpg

Ok, I was in the slums of Tokyo, because my school it is, I'm a very typical phenomenon, but I change a little, I'm not really a princess, "beautiful want" kind of girl! I'm not talking about surgery! I do not think I'm ugly, but I want to stress, or in good condition? Not sure! Ok, so I plan to either # 1 Lolita style http://www.babyssb.co.jp/shopping/jumper such things ... Mabey and even some hair extensions, if I see "cute"

or (the most boring option senscable)

Cut my hair short http://cosplay.charmedseed.net/character child like this ...
(srry about the picture of all the anime I could find)
and where the clothes a little mascuelen (I anyway)
You see, I want to put some money into thisjust started my first sleeve of his latest hit me! I have the money, not about me living in a house, then ,...... YEAH! Not that snobbily! But not everyone wants to think I'm stupid and sale of my house gud to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment