Monday, February 22, 2010

What R The Red Spots On Aid Victims Helppp........................… Me Gooood Adivce! If NOT DONT READ! ?

Helppp........................… me gooood adivce! if NOT DONT READ! ? - what r the red spots on aid victims

Well, I finished my time in this month on 7 October .... I had sex with my BF, that the condom broke ... was a spermicide trojan .... 15 minutes after it happened, I have the morning-after pill 7th and 8 October ..!!! We had sex and for some reason it happens again, and I would have before cummed in me! I was in the ninth! (Last night we had sex and got slower, but I felt incredibly difficult it .... could mean anything?) Today I was cleaning the toilet, as 3y them when I like red coming out! ! Do not believe in, get my period until 24, because he recently finished! could the pill makes me your coming soon? What does this mean ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
We know not supported or something like that, because r eachother first! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Always use a condom! Its always spermacide ...
and it bleeds! What does this mean ?!?!?!?!!?!!??!?!

I called Plan B, saying that this symptom could be ba, but it seems that my period, but it is only 2 weeks for my period SOOON toooo! I called to help the sister, the Emperor and told the same place, what would happen, but it is not lol and leave blood stains ... Blood clots, while the bathroom ... especially in whom my time! Soo idk!

PS u wont say anything or report AID sick! The situation is serious!

Plan B and nurses say that it would ba weeks too late or later!
but it would b the first 2 weeks! wat the hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment